Friday, November 7, 2008

Double Date

I am so looking forward to tonight. We are going on our double date with Paul and Rachel to Skamania Lodge in Washington. We are going to the Harvest Buffet that is huge! It is really geared toward seafood lovers (which I am not), but they have prime rib and lots of other dishes. My favorite is the desserts. They are out of this world! You know, "grown-up" desserts, as Rachel would call them. I take a little of each. Expect the chocolate. I'm not into chocolate desserts. Too rich! I know, I'm weird, ladies!

I have had a rough day with the kids today, so I am really looking forward to some adult time.

Mom and Larry are coming up to watch the kiddos, so we don't even have to pay for a babysitter. Whahoo!

2 comments:

Cat said...

After sharing with me your struggles of the day, I am so blessed to hear that you will have a divine date with that lovely husband of yours!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I'm so happy that God orchestrated this time for you to get away, just when you needed it most. Hope you guys have a great time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails