Thursday, October 30, 2008

So Embarrasing!


I woke up from a nap and quickly took Josh to his dentist appointment. I was standing there talking to the Dr. when I noticed that one foot was higher then the other. I looked down and saw that I had put two different shoes on! I was soooo embarrassed! He laughed and said that he didn't even noticed. Of course, the ladies up front wanted to know what we were laughing about, so I showed them and they had a good laugh too. It goes to show you that you never know what is going to happen when you have five kids and are crazy with hormones from making a sixth! I can't believe I didn't notice it beforehand! The other picture is of me in my PJs watching "The Berlin Airlift" with Steve after the kids went to bed. How do you like our HUGE remote? It is the only one that we haven't lost!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Caribbean Shulamite said...

Ha ha! Like the shoe story, that is so funny! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails