Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ouch!

Oh my, the Suburban cost a lot more then we thought. Because it is a big block engine the radiator is twice as much. So what I thought was going to be about a $300 job, ended up being a $715 job. Praise God that I had put some money into an envelope for safe keeping such as this. God truly provided for us and I thank Him for it. I don't like living from paycheck to paycheck, but that is where we are at right now and it is kind of exciting to see how God takes care of us.

Two years ago, we would have had to put something like that on the Visa and then we would have been even more in debt. That is the nice thing about being out of debt. It gives you a little more flexibility.

I'll have to put our testimony of what God has done for us in the past on this blog. It's pretty amazing.

It is nice to have the Suburban back and to be able to take all the kids to where they need to go.

Marcus was able to go with Dad to ride big horses and do some work on the ranch today. He will be able to spend the night there and Dad will bring him back in the morning. Tuesdays are usually when he goes with his Grandma Regina to work on her little farm. But since he couldn't do it, I asked Josh if he would like to go. Josh said yes, and they worked him hard. It was good for him. He said he had fun, but boy was he tired.

As for me, I made bread today, made some yummy "Fly off the Plate Pancakes" for breakfast, had some yummy leftover Chicken stew with grilled cheese sands for lunch, and I think I'll do leftovers for dinner. We had spaghetti last night and the kids loved it! Oh, I mowed the lawn today, so I did get outside. That felt wonderful. It is the most beautiful warm fall I've ever seen around here. I'm just loving it. No wind and little rain. You couldn't ask for anything better.

Sorry for any typos that what happens when you have a little 20 month old sitting on your lap helping you type.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails