Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Steve Has Strep

Steve told me to look at the back of his throat with a flashlight, sure enough, he has puss pockets. I got him in to the doctor's around 2:30 and they confirmed that he has Strep. I am praying none of us get it. It has a very long incubation period.

We have a busy week and I hope that he starts feeling better soon, because I'm going to need his help.

Mom's Morning Out starts today. I have zero responsibility this year and it feels good to be able to just show up and let someone else lead. I hope we have a good turn out this year.

Josh seems fine without Marcus and Marcus must be fine without Josh because he hasn't called yet.

Andrew goes in today to see his massage therapist and I go to the dentist today. Then we have soccer practice for Josh at 6:00. In between all that, I'm not sure how I'm going to cook and clean!

Well, my biscuits and gravy are done warming up, so I need to scoot.

2 comments:

Cat said...

Oh, Stacie, you are in my prayers. How is the morning sickness going? Are you pretty much over it yet? I'm praying for you and Steve today. Why is Marcus without Josh? Did you decide to send just one to LaGrande after all?

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Yes, that is all Jackie had room for. She has her two kids and she could fit Marcus in between the two car seats.

My morning sickness is sometimes better. Being tired is more of an issue now. I'm really looking forward to having more energy after the first trimester is over. Almost there! I'm almost 11 weeks now.

Thank you for your prayers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails