Thursday, September 18, 2008

A New Day!

I'm actually looking forward to this day. I am looking forward to not having to think about consequences. Instead, just go to the "21 Rules" and follow through with whatever we had agreed on. I hope there will be a lot less conflict and a lot less frustration on both of our sides.

I went to Yoga last night. It was the first time I was by myself for weeks. It felt soooo good to take care of my mind and body. Margaret really encouraged me to take that time out for myself. I'm glad I did. Steve offered to watch the kids.

Jacob is on my lap right now, so it's hard to type.

I'm doing well. Feeling good. The ultrasound was canceled yesterday, but rescheduled for today. I hope Steve can get there. He is working today. Margaret said she would watch the kids for me. Bless her.

I'm not feeling as sick now and I just need to keep food in my stomach.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails