Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Bought A Digital Camera!





OK, am I old-fashioned or what? I've fought it for years. I love the old point and shoot convienence of a 35 MM, but I can't transfer them to the computer. So Steve got a BIG overtime check this month and I splurged and went for it.


So here are my first pics. Wow, that was so easy! I bought a memory card that was on sale that holds almost 1200 pictures! Can you believe it?
These cameras are so much cheaper then they used to be. I'm glad I waited! I spent $129 on this little puppy and it has 8 pixels!

2 comments:

Cat said...

I'm delighted to leave the first comment about your pics! Of course your children are darling. But, even better, you take good pictures, Stacie. Thanks for sharing because now I feel closer and can watch your kids grow.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I am soooo excited about it! Thanks for the great talk yesterday. I'm praying!

Related Posts with Thumbnails