Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You Just Never Know What to Expect

Diana took Josh and Andrew to spend the night at the ranch last night. I went to pick them up today and she had the funniest story to tell me. They had gone for a walk that morning and Andrew was wearing underwear. He decided to pee off of a bridge. He not only peed but said to Diana that he had pooped as well. They are nowhere near the house! She said she had a choice of using stickery weeds for toilet paper and rocks! She chose rocks! Too funny! I told her, you just never know what to expect out of little kids.

So this afternoon he said his bottom hurt. I told him he needed to go get me a wipe in case there was any remnants of the poop from the "rock toilet paper". He told me, "No, I'll go get a rock!"

2 comments:

Cat said...

Stacie, my dearest, that is TOO much! "Kids say the darnedest things" used to be the name of an old TV show hosted by Art Linkletter, and we know why! C.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I just couldn't believe how cute he was!

Related Posts with Thumbnails