Sunday, August 17, 2008

Unexpected Surprise!

I was feeling really nasty yesterday and I laid Jacob down around 12:00 p.m. I asked the boys if they could keep Jess and Andrew entertained so I could sleep. It was so quiet, too quiet. I couldn't doze off because it was so quiet. So I got up and saw Marcus furiously scrubbing the kitchen counter. Josh was picking up and I looked around the house, it was SPOTLESS! I couldn't believe it. They were so proud and said they wanted to help me out more. It was such a sweet act of service and gave me so much hope and encouragement. They had even "decorated" the living room for me. I'm so grateful for my kiddos. They are very thoughtful and loving. They kept praying for me, too.

1 comment:

Photobug Mom said...

What a great blessing! That is such a great confirmation that your kids are learning what you are teaching - service, love, and chores!
Christina

Related Posts with Thumbnails