Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Still Sick

Well, here I am and I'm still not doing great. I'm going in to see the Nurse Practicioner at the OB clinic. I'm so tired still and just get wiped out when trying to do anything for very long. I'm going to try to get some stronger antibiotics. I don't think these ones are working very good. They always give me the lowest form, when I'm pregnant, but then they end up upping it when it doesn't work. We are going to the beach with the Chouinard Family next week and I do NOT want to be sick. So I'm trying to be proactive.

Steve and I dropped Josh off yesterday at his Horse Camp at Badger Creek Camp. He was so excited! It was hard dropping him off, knowing we would have no contact with him for 3 days. I told him all my "mom" advice, and after leaving quickly started to remember everything I forgot to tell him. I gave up worrying and just committed Josh to God. I also kicked myself for not praying with him before we left. I couldn't believe I forgot, so again, I gave it to God and decide to trust in Him. My main prayer is that he would have a good experience with the big horses and get over his fears of falling off. The horses there looked half asleep, so I don't think he's in any danger of getting bucked off. The camp was beautiful and very rustic.

We will go get him tomorrow. I can't wait to pepper him with questions!

Good news with Andrew! I would say he is 85% potty trained! He pooped in the toilet today like it was nothing! He has not had an accident since Sunday evening. I'm so proud of our Tractor Boy! I told him he'll be able to drink lemonade now. The acid always burns my kids bottoms, so I never allow them to have it until they are potty-trained. He was very excited about the potential of drinking such a "grown up" drink.

I haven't done much but lay around and let Steve watch the kids. I can't wait to be able to cook more and get my routine back. Soccer practice starts on Thursdays and I really need to get my "game" back on.

2 comments:

Cat said...

I'm so sorry about your being sick...still! And I'm glad you have a husband who helps when the going gets tough. It seems to me that you get this every time you are pregnant, bummer. Wonderful news about Andrew's growing up to join in on the delights of adult drinks!! C.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I am so blessed. He doesn't have to go back to work until Thursday, so I have one more day of resting before he goes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails