Thursday, August 7, 2008

Potty Training Blues

I am getting frustrated with potty-training Andrew. I know he knows how to go in the toilet, he talks about it all the time, he says he wants to, but then he promptly poops in his pants. It was bothering me so much, but now that smells are becoming more of an issue due to pregnancy, it is irritating me. I almost gagged changing his poopy diaper this morning. A three-year old's poopy diaper is a lot more disgusting then a one-year old's.

Please pray that he will WANT to go in the toilet. I don't want to get angry at him and I don't want to lose patience with him, but I can tell that I'm getting close and that is not good. It could even set him back further like it did with Josh.

I have even had him pray "Jesus, help me poop in the toilet". It hasn't worked so far!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails