Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Penicillin

I hope I spelled that right! I went to the nurse practicioner at the OB office yesterday. She was very good. She really took the time and listened. She switched me to penicillin and took me off of the Amoxacillin. I've taken two pills, and I woke up feeling a little better, so I have hope that it is working. I feel like I might have a bit more energy, but this is when I get myself in trouble. I start to do everything and forget to rest. So I'm going to really watch it today. I am not crazy about lying around! I hate it in fact! I don't know how these pregnant women can be on bed rest for 9 weeks or so. I pray I never have to do that.

Kids are waking up, so I need to scoot! I'm going to try to let Steve sleep in a little today. I actually bought cereal for the kids so that we could have a really easy breakfast.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails