Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Homeschooling Days

Well, this week is going much better then last week. The boys are having better attitudes and Jessica is the one that is resisting me. She doesn't want to read at all. I had her make some new letters yesterday and she did real good. Writing is difficult, but I can tell she is proud when she does write a lower-case letter by herself.

Yesterday was a mellow day. I homeschooled in the morning and caught up with my sis and friends on the phone.

I am trying to figure out childcare so that I can go to the Women's Retreat this fall. My mom will watch the kids most of the time, but there are a few hours on that Friday that I will need a friend to watch them. I think I'll ask Candy first, if she can't do it, I'll go from there. The retreat is September 26, 27, and 28th. My sister and our friend, Paulette will be going. I am very excited! I think it will be fun. Paulette has never been to the Oregon coast. She was raised in Samoa, so I know she misses the ocean. What a treat to be able to get to take her! God even provided the money for her to go.

I have a little girl that wants toast, so I need to scoot. I'll try to write more later. I am having a group of Mom's come over today. I don't have any idea how many will come, but praying we will have a wonderful time of fellowship together.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails