Sunday, July 6, 2008

Getting Ready For Horse Camp

If you know me, you will know that I like to be prepared! I am already starting to pack for our camping trip to Nehelam Bay, Oregon. We will be camping at the state park with my family. My dad is going to bring the miniature horses. In order to stay at the horse camp you have to have horses. So we will be "borrowing" them. It's so cute when Dad unloads them. He tucks them under the big horses. They are so tiny! We will be giving lots of cart rides with the minis. This will be Andrew's first trip to horse camp. He is very excited! He practically worships Papa Russ, so he will be in heaven spending 5 days with him. My twin sis is coming up and her family. It is going to be awesome. The weather looks like it's going to be great.

Camping is a lot of work, though! I'm trying to keep everything to a minimum, but it still looks like I've packed everything but the kitchen sink!

My mom and stepfather are going to take Jacob (my one year old) and my sis's baby, Hailey. I'm so thankful! It will be much more relaxing without having to worry about Jacob falling into the fire or getting into the horse pen.

My mom is awesome about taking the kids. She will do everything she can to make it happen. I really appreciate that about her. She is an amazing grandma and seems to have more stamina then I do!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails