Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dealing With Attitudes

I said before that I was afraid that the boys might have attitudes when we started homeschooling again, well, I was right. Monday, it was Josh. He had a hard time trying to get back into the swing of things. Marcus did pretty good that day. Yesterday, they switched! Marcus and I battled over math while Josh sailed through. I did have a victory yesterday. Jessica does not like writing lowercase. She wrote really good lowercase B's. She is sounding more words out as well and recognized some sight words such as "love, orange, I, and is".

I wasn't going to homeschool today because my in-laws are here, but I want to keep going so that they will get more used to a routine.

Diana invited Josh and Marcus to spend the night tonight and Steve might take Andrew and Jessica camping somewhere close by.

Andrew has another massage today to help straighten out his foot.

I pray today will even out and that attitudes would be better. I have to remind myself, no one said this would be easy. I have to rely on God's strength.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails